Most Insurance companies cover Acupuncture Treatments including Health, Auto and Worker’s Compensation insurance. If Acupuncture is covered by your insurance, you should take advantage of this great benefit.
We are currently In Network with:
We are current out of network provider with the following:
We also accept Auto Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance.
|Auto Insurance covers 100% of necessary medical treatments for all injuries sustained in Auto Accidents regardless of who was at fault.
Worker’s Compensation also covers 100% of any medical need to treat all injuries that occurred in the workplace.
Questions & Answers
Q1:Is Acupuncture covered by my insurance?
A: The best way to find out if Acupuncture is covered under your plan is to call your company’s information line and choose the Eligibility and Benefits option. This number can be found on the back of your insurance card.
If your insurance provider does cover acupuncture, here are a few questions that you can ask to determine your eligibility and coverage:
- How many treatments do I get every year?
- How much (or percentage) does the insurance company pay?
- What is the normal co-pay for acupuncture from a preferred provider? (This is the amount you would pay out-of-pocket for each visit to a practitioner on their provider list.)
- What percentage will I pay for out-of-network practitioners? (This is the amount you would pay out-of-pocket for each visit to a practitioner who is a out of network provider.)
- Will I need a referral from an MD to see the acupuncturist?
- What is my deductible?
- What conditions are covered for acupuncture? (Many plans only cover the treatment of pain)
Or you may give us a copy of your insurance information and we’d be happy to check your coverage for you.
Q2: Does Medicaid and Medicare cover Acupuncture?
A: Unfortunately, Medicaid and Medicare do not cover Acupuncture Treatments but could be covered by your secondary insurance.
Q3: Could I use my Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Credit Card?
A: Yes, you may use FSA/HSA/HRA credit card: